We are seeking a talented marketer with a passion for storytelling to join our company as a Content Marketer.
The Content Marketer is responsible for developing ongoing stories, articles, and angles for our brand’s digital publications including whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web copy, and the blog. This person is extremely creative and works well in a fast-paced, deadline focused environment.
To be successful, the Content Marketer must understand how information is interacted with in a digital space, and specifically in B2B segments. Apart from being a demonstrably great writer, this person “gets” how people interact with the web in order to transform simple brand concepts into engaging, interactive – and ideally – shareable stories.
Ultimately the Content Marketer is responsible for engaging new business and driving leads to our sales funnel.
- Researching, reporting and writing original content
- Create compelling content that is strategically useful for generating new subscribers, leads and sales for the business.
- Contribute to copy editing tasks
- Managing a team of individual freelance writers, graphic designers, videographers, photographers and web designers
- Communicating with the sales and marketing departments to create strategic worthwhile content
- Basic video editing
- Basic graphics design and editing
- Posting content on social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Engaging with social media fans and followers
- Measuring and reporting on key metrics for content and social media marketing performance
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great communication skills
- People focused – believe in building strong working and personal relationships with his/her team members
- Self-reliant – able to think on their feet, write cogently and produce quality content independently.
- Have deep insights into what small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) in Asia care about
- Knowledge and interest in entrepreneurship, business growth and direct response marketing
- Has integrity
- A competitive spirit
- Detail oriented
- Works well under deadlines and pressure
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree OR diploma in Mass Communications
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, in either online or traditional media
- Exceptional ability to tell stories
- Exceptional understanding of the blogosphere, social media, and how to get users to engage with content
- Experience in using Adobe Premiere Pro and/or iMovie and/or Filmora Wondershare for editing videos
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and/or Canva for editing graphics and photos