We are looking for a Digital Marketer to support and execute online marketing activities for the company and our key partners.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our digital assets, and managing full scale online direct response marketing campaigns across various industries.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be reporting directly to the marketing manager and will assist in the strategic planning for digital campaigns covering a wide spectrum of online channels.
This is an entry-level role for anyone who is interested in digital marketing and have been actively involved in using digital marketing channels for commercial purposes.
When you join our company, you will be given a comprehensive training in the following areas:
- Social media marketing & advertising
- Search marketing on Bing & Google Adwords
- Media buying on display and video networks
- Web analytics
- Web conversions
- Content marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Monitoring & reporting on performance of websites, campaigns & digital projects
- Providing internal support & training on the use of CMS & digital best practices
- Assisting with the delivery of a variety of digital projects including new websites and online tools
- Updating websites & assisting brand teams to deliver digital elements of marketing campaigns
- To implement and own marketing campaigns (including project work) that are aligned to our marketing strategy and objectives
- To implement digital activities that is integral to campaign activity
- Management of external agencies and suppliers to ensure their work is delivered to the right quality, on schedule and within budget
- Self-reliant – able to think on their feet and response to situations independently
- Proven ability to develop KPIs and dashboards and benchmark reports to measure performance
- Thrive in an accountable, metrics-driven environment
- Proven ability to collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects
- Attention to details
- Has integrity
- A competitive spirit
- Detail oriented
- Works well under deadlines and pressure
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Marketing or Mass Communications
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Power-Point and Excel
- Reasonably good communication skills
- At least 1 year of digital marketing experience